Overview of SHG & SHF Series Harmonic Gearbox
Large Hollow bore with flat shape
Zero backlash with high precision
Simple and compact designed precision speed reducer
High torque capacity
Input shaft option is available
Concentricinput and output
High positioning and rotary accuracy
Indication of Model Numbers of SHG & SHF Series Harmonic Drive Gearbox
Description of SHG & SHF Series Harmonic Drive Gearbox
The FHT SHG/SHF series harmonic gearbox is an easy-operated component sets. High precision and rigid cross roller bearing is built in the body of SHG/SHF series low backlash speed reducer to directly support the external load.
Three kinds of harmonic drive gears are in available: hollow type (2UH), simplicity unit (2SO/2SH) and input shaft (2UJ).
The FHT SHG/SHF harmonic gearheads offer four types for selection. You can choose the best suitable structure according to the design of machinery device.
● Large bore hollow hole structure: hollow type ( 2UH )
● Various input methods are available: shaft input type ( 2UJ )
● Easier to use: standard simple unit ( 2SO )
hollow shaft simple unit ( 2SH )
SHG series: high torque version
● The torque capacity is 30% higher than that of SHF series.
● The service life of SHG series has been improved by 43% compared with the SHF series. (10,000 hours)
● Reduction ratio of 30:1 is new added for high speed
● Inherited the zero-backlash advantages of FH Harmonic Gearbox to realize a reduction ratio of 30:1.
The Structure of SHG/SHF Series Component Sets
Specification Table of SHG & SHF Series Harmonic Drive Gearbox
Catalogue of SHG & SHF Series Harmonic Drive Gearbox
—Download the complete catalog in the top navigation bar